Civil Engineering & Infrastructure
For over 80 years our civil engineering division has served local government, health authorities, national/local commercial and private clients plus Tier 1 and Tier 2 contractors. We carry out new-build construction, as well as the maintenance and upgrading of existing infrastructure.
Our experienced, in-house teams are fully compliant for NRSWA plus Section 278 and Section 38 works. On many projects, our multi-skilled, direct workforce can deliver the full work-scope, on a ‘one-stop-shop’ basis, with the added benefit of removing all trade interface risks from our clients.
Our extensive capabilities include:
- Earthworks and pavement construction
- Drainage works including attenuation/storage tanks and interceptors
- General groundworks and foundations
- Asphalt Macadam Surfacing (machine and hand lay)
- Section 278 and Section 38/Local Authority approved highway works
- Car Park/Footway construction
- Access and estate roads
- Service provisions including street lighting, traffic signals, and telecoms
Click to find out more
Henry Williams and Son (Roads) Limited delivers new car park and access road construction, Section 278 works entrances and up-grades, new footway construction, HGV parking areas and depots.
This includes earthworks, drainage works, general groundworks, Section 278 and Section 38 highway works, service provisions including street lighting, traffic signal, data, and telecoms, plus DDA provisions and footway works.
In addition to new-build construction, we also provide an extensive service for the maintenance and upgrade of existing infrastructure, including full depth pavement replacement and strengthening using geogrids, kerbing and drainage repairs, and asphalt/bitumen macadam resurfacing and reprofiling.