Specialist Fencing Contractors in North Wales
Our fencing division has been providing specialist fencing to the construction industry for over 11 years, and our fencing contracts manager has over 30 years technical knowledge of the trade.
Our extensive supply and installation service covers public and private sectors including; industrial, commercial, health, education, sports and leisure, civil engineering and highways plus residential sectors.
We carry out all types of steel and timber fencing plus gates. This includes specialist services, like security fencing, automated gates and architectural screening options, such as Living Walls and Rock Cages.
These provide an alternative to traditional fencing and give our clients aesthetically pleasing options. We also offer design support and welcome the opportunity to be involved at the earliest stages of any project, so the optimum fencing solutions can be explored with the project team.
Click to find out more
In terms of resource, we currently operate 5 experienced and highly-trained fencing gangs. All fencing operatives hold FISS/CSCS competency cards plus our fencing senior site supervisor and contracts manager are certified to the CITB accredited SMSTS qualification. This ensures they have the in-depth knowledge and skills needed to deliver the highest standards of health, safety, quality and environmental performance on all of our sites.
Types of Specialist Fencing/Screening Include:
- Security Fencing (Steel Palisade, Mesh Panel, Steel Railings & Chain Link)
- Sports Pitch, Ball Courts & MUGA Fencing
- Metal Railings, Bow Top Railings, Bespoke Architectural Railings & bollards
- Timber Fencing (Post & Rail, Close Boarded, Hit-and-Miss, Post & Wire, Knee Rail & PRoW Stiles)
- Acoustic/Environmental Fencing
- Timber Sleeper & Log Retaining Walls
- Temporary Hoardings
- Architectural & Screen Fencing (Living Walls, Rock Cages)
- Pedestrian Guard Rails & Hand Rails
- All Types of Gates (Metal, Security, Automated, Cantilever, Kissing & Timber)